วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sony STR-DH810 7.1-channel Blu-ray Disc A/V Receiver with 7 HD Inputs (4 HDMI, 3 Component) (Black)

Sony STR-DH810 7.1-channel Blu-ray Disc A/V Receiver with 7 HD Inputs (4 HDMI, 3 Component) (Black)
7 HD Inputs : Get versatile HD connection options with seven HD inputs. Four HDMI inputs (up to 1080/24p capable) let you connect a Sony PlayStation 3 entertainment system, Blu-ray Disc player, any 2 other HDMI-capable devices, for high definition video and audio. Three component inputs (1080/60i capable) provide added HD-capable connectivity and versatility. read more..

Best Features
  • 7.1 Channel A/V Receiver (110W x7 @ 8 ohms 1kHz 1% THD)
  • 7 HD Inputs (4 HDMI, 3 Component)
  • Upconvert/Upscale from analog to 1080p via HDMI
  • Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
  • Wireless 2nd Zone audio (S-AIR multi-room capability)


Sale Price : Click to see Sale Price


An excellent buy for starting a 7.1 system by Michael C
I purchased this receiver a few days ago and waited until I ran it through as many set-ups and combinations as I could in order to be as thorough in my review as possible. The STR-DH810 has been able to easily handle everything I've thrown at it through every type of cable imaginable and has only had one flaw that I've noticed: upscaling a composite video signal to 1080p (from a Nintendo 64 in this instance) seems to come with some flicker to the upscaled image, but flicker was solved by changing the resolution to 480p or 1080i. My only fault with the input set-up in the back is that there are no audio inputs that correlate directly with the component video inputs, so when I want to hook up a Wii or Xbox with component cables I have to hook the audio cables up to different inputs. Therefore, I have to have the L/R audio cables plugged into the BD composite audio input and reprogram where the video signal comes from in order to have the video and audio programmed to the same input selection. Because of this I had to do some unconventional reassigning of inputs, but since each input can be named by the user it is simple enough to keep track of.



Programming the remote to work with all of my components was very simple. Everything is working smoothly together, especially by utilizing Bravia Sync with a PS3.



5.1 and 7.1 DTS-MA and Dolby TrueHD have been handled perfectly and the 7.1 set-up has given my living room a sound field that I wouldn't have believed. I prefer to calibrate my speakers by my own ear, but using the Auto Cal option to see how well it works was a very pleasant surprise, and trying to fool the mic by placing it in tough spots was harder to do than one would imagine. As long as the environment is quiet during the Auto Cal, then the calibration will do a fantastic job. I preferred to do a few tweaks of my own after the Auto Cal, but for the most part I felt that it was spot on.



This seems to be a fantastic starting receiver for the price, and the only reason I could see to upgrade to the STR-DH1010 would be for HDMI 1.4 support for 3D. If 3D isn't your concern then this receiver is the way to go.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น